This burnished bronze 60,000 total btu propane (lp) barbeque gas grill has 666 square-Inch of total cooking space. The grill offers 4 stainless steel straight burner tubes, a stainless steel side burner; cast iron enameled cooking grates which are protected by 4 steel enameled heat tents that adds flavor to the whole barbeque grilling experience. The lid offers a double-wall liner to retain heat and cast aluminum end caps for stability, an easy lift handle, and a temperature gauge with décor ring for reading heat settings. The control panel offer’s an electronic easy push button start ignition, a large series of dials for each burner. The side shelves offer an open space for food preparations. The cabinet style offers an easy open two door, while inside it offers an open slot for the propane (lp) tank to sit easily into place. In addition, there are 2 locking and 2 non-locking heavy duty wheel casters. In addition, as an added grilling experience, a ‘universal type’ 35-inch rotisserie kit will work with this grill (not included). Warranty: 1 year limited. Csa certified.
- 60,000 total btus, 4 total stainless steel straight burner tubes (12,000 btu’s each), 1 stainless steel side burner (with 12,000 btu’s)
- 2 heavy duty cast-iron enameled cooking grates; and 4 enameled steel heat tents, warranty: 1 year limited, csa certified
- Double-wall lid assembly to retain heat, a bronze metallic exterior finish, cast aluminum end caps for stability, easy to lift grill handle
- Large decorative dials, for each burner along with a bezel base, length 52.76-inch by depth 46.46-inch by height 23.03-inch-inch weight 108.4 lbs
- Cabinet style, two door assembly, slot for the propane (lp) tank, 2 locking and non-locking heavy duty wheel casters